Импакт-фактор 2018 г.: 0,362

Двухлетний импакт-фактор РИНЦ

Пятилетний импакт-фактор РИНЦ

скачать PDF

Аннотация

The secondary cooling zone of the continuous casting machine is designed to solidify and support the casted slab. During solidification combined stresses cause buckling of ingot skin. Determining the design parameters of the continuous casting machine to achieve high quality and productivity is still of current interest. Thus, upgrading of the continuous casting machine equipment in order to produce the billets of high quality is a priority. The purpose of the study is to analyse and develop the foot roller unit of the continuous caster secondary cooling zone

Ключевые слова:

continuous casting machine, secondary cooling zone, billet, foot block, stress-strain state

Androsenko Mariya V. – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищён от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.. ORCID 0000-0002-0560-9814

Kenar Ekaterina V. – Ph.D. (Eng), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищён от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра..

Kulikov Semyon S. – bachelor degree student of Industrial Ecology and Life Safety department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищён от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.

Krayny Ivan V. – postgraduate student Design and Operation of Metallurgical Machinery and Equipment department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищён от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.

Kharlov Dmitry A. – master's student of Urban Studies and Engineering Systems department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищён от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра.

Nalimova Marina N. – Art. Lecturer, Department of Physical Education, SGEU, Samara State University of Economics, Samara, Russia. E-mail: Этот адрес электронной почты защищён от спам-ботов. У вас должен быть включен JavaScript для просмотра..

1. Guba V.M., Postolnik Yu.S., Litvinenko V.N. To the calculation of thermal stresses in the rollers of the CCM // BMSTU Journal. 1988. №4. P. 127–130.

2. Selective transfer in heavy-duty friction units / D.N. Garkunov, S.I. Dyakin, O.N. Kurlov and others. М.: Mashinostroyenie, 1982. 204 p.

3. Androsenko M.V., Kadoshnikova I.D. Study and analysis of the quality of ingots manufactured by continuous casting machines // Heavy mechanical engineering. 2015. №9. P. 30–33.

4. Impact of rolls position movement during blocks production on continuous - casting machine billets quality / M.V. Androsenko, V.I. Kadoshnikov, I.D. Kadoshnikova, E.V. Kulikova, I.P. Balanduk // Metallurgical and Mining Industry. 2016. №2. P. 174–177.

5. Androsenko M., Reshetnikova E., Tyuteryakov N. Analysis of acting forces on rollers under the billet caster mould in the zone of secondary cooling // Materials Today: Proceedings : Proceedings of the International Conference, Sevastopol, 09–13 сентября 2019 года / Sevastopol State University. Vol. 19, Part 5. Sevastopol: Elsevier Ltd, 2019. P. 2458-2461.

6. Improving the performance and quality of metal products by friction cladding / L.S. Belevsky, V.I. Kadoshnikov, P.P. Ismagilov, M.V. Aksenova and others // Steel. 2011. №2. P. 93–96.

7. Manufacturing Technology Improvement of Technology and Equipment for Preparing Steel-Copper Wire / V.I. Kadoshnikov, E.V. Kulikova, R.R. Dema [et al.] // Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. 2019. Vol. 55. No. 1-2. P. 76–83.

8. Antsupov V.P., Petrovskaya T.V., Usataya T.V. The use of CAD to assess and improve the reliability of parts and assemblies of metallurgical machines // Actual problems of modern science, technology and education: Theses of the 80th international scientific and technical conference, Magnitogorsk, April 18-22, 2022. Vol. 1. Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk State Technical University named after G.I. Nosova, 2022. S. 148.

9. Development of structures for protection of liquid steel during continuous casting / V.V. Tochilkin, D.V. Terentiev, V.V. Tochilkin, O.A. Filatova // Metallurgist. 2023. Vol. 66. No. 9-10. P. 1327–1330.

10. Theory of Constraints in Machine Dynamics and Steelmaking Processes / Yu.A. Izvekov, E.M. Gugina, V.V. Shemetova [et al.] // Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE 2022), Sochi, 16–20 мая 2022 года. Springer Nature Switzerland AG: Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2023. P. 309-318.